Cabin Collective was launched with natural beauty in mind. We feature small, local businesses from across Canada that are dedicated to handcrafting their products using ingredients derived from nature and strive to use sustainable and eco-friendly packaging.
Hi, my name is Christine, and I am a maker myself. I started this business to proudly showcase the Canadian community of hard-working small businesses. When you buy locally sourced and handmade items, you receive a product that someone has put their time, love, and care into. I am excited to be on this journey with my fellow makers, celebrate their skills, and promote their unique crafts.
Visit the Our Makers page to learn more about the makers whose products we are showcasing in our exclusive collection. And don’t forget to visit the Blog for nature-inspired lifestyle ideas, recipes, featured products, and to learn more about the natural healing properties of the ingredients used in some of our products!
Learn a bit more about me:
- I'm from Lively, Ontario (part of the Greater City of Sudbury)
- My day job is in Graphic Design
- I adore chocolate!
- I don't drink coffee (although sometimes, I wish I did!) but I love the aroma of it
- I love watching movies and I am a true romantic at heart
- We have one cat and two bunnies, a hamster (and the occasional visit from bears, deer, and raccoons on our yard)
- I love nature and being outdoors, which is the inspiration behind this business. My favourite things to do are camping, hiking, snowshoeing, kayaking, swimming, and cross-country skiing. But I don't downhill ski – only because I'm terrible at it! :)
I am very happy to share with you this journey to celebrate Canadian nature through the skills and crafts of the local makers and small businesses! Welcome to the Cabin Collective family!